Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at
My friend spent 12 hours perfecting a custom made Big Daddy V & a few days after a couple sprays of sealent, the paint chipped when he moved all the body parts. I'm trying to help him find the right paint or possibly the right sealent. Thanks.
Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 at
Please help! I have so many questions but I've narrowed it down.
1) Where is the cheapest place to get Subs installed professionally? Best Buy? Car Toys? Quality Auto Sound?
2) I have a 2001 stock radio with small amp built into it that leads to a stock 8" sub in the back. The sub had some issues, hence, the reason for a new one. Can they easily install my new subs to the stock radio even with the amp built on top?
3) How much do you think installation will cost?
4)Would I need a lineoutput converter for the stock radio or a new deck?
5) I am able to control the volume of the radio from my steering wheel. Will anything be affected after the installation?
6) Would you reccomend getting speakers for the door panels?
7) I want to get a deck later on, will it be an easy transition when I do?
Thanks so much for all of your help!!
Friday, May 28th, 2010 at
Whats the best Six Million Dollar Man action figure ever made and is worth the most today?
Is it this one made by kenner on ebay titled
STEVE AUSTIN KENNER 6 SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN AFA 80